Commemorative clock of the 75th Anniversary of the General Air Academy (AGA) of San Javier. Quartz chronograph watch with brown nato leather strap and silver silver dial. Japanese multifunction movement, 5 ATM, 45 mm diameter, with commemorative engraving of the 75th Anniversary of the AGA.
- SECURE PAYMENT Card, Transfer, Paypal, Cash on Delivery or Installments.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Shipping to EU countries is free for orders over 100€.
- WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE IT? 14 days for returns, free exchange or getting your money back.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY For every product, in case of manufacturing defects
The AGA's 75th Anniversary Commemorative Watch
This watch commemorates the 75th Anniversary of the General Air Academy (AGA) founded in 1943 at the San Javier air base, province of Murcia. The General Air Academy has the function of training future officers of the Spanish air forces. More information about the commemorative events can be found at http://www.75aniversarioaga.es/
Customized with recording commemorative of the 75th Anniversary of the AGA
The dial and the back cover feature an engraving with the emblem commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the AGA.
Features of the AGA 75th Anniversary Aviador Watch
- 45 mm Surgical Steel case
- Hardened mineral glass
- Japanese multifunction machinery
- 22mm box outlet
- Brown nato leather strap
- With "Quick Release" system to change the strap more easily
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Dial color
- Silver - Silver
- Case Material
- Stainless steel
- Belt width
- 22 mm
- Case diameter
- 45 mm
- Strap color
- Strap material
- Multifunction Japanese quartz
- Approximate battery life
- 3 years
- Water resistance
- 5 ATM
- Wings and Units
- AGA General Air Academy
- Type of Strap
- Men's Watches
- Hard AVIATOR case with padded interior
You have 14 days to exchange or return your product from the date you received your order.
In the event that the product is damaged/defective, Relojaviador.es will bear the shipping costs in Spain.
In case of product change, Watchesaviador.es will be responsible for the shipping costs in Spain.
In the case of a voluntary return in the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
See instructions for returning a product and the return address