What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he uses his computer, they can be used to recognize the user. In no case can they be considered as a computer virus, they do not damage the computer or slow down its operation. They can be deleted at any time or refused by configuring your web browser.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the period of time that cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies by which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have an erasure date. They are used for example in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When browsing this website, the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, a first-party and temporary cookie is installed so that he can navigate through his user area without having to continuously enter his data. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: They are used to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing the web. This way we will be able to know the most viewed contents, the number of visitors, etc. An information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be their own but also from third parties. Among the latter are Google Analytics cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we can use third-party advertising platforms that store information about the ads that have been shown to a user, those that interest him and if he visits the advertiser's website.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer at any time by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Here you have information on how to do it in the main browsers:
- How to delete cookies in Explorer
- How to delete cookies in Firefox
- How to delete cookies in Chrome
- How to delete cookies in Safari
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at:
If you decide to disable Cookies, we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as staying logged in or keeping purchases in your cart.
The cookies on this website can be updated, so we advise you to review our policy periodically.