The RBF smartwatch Aviador watch is a latest generation smartwatch compatible with Android and Apple IOS and with an activity tracking system. It includes a battery that can last up to 5 days, Bluetooth, waterproof leather strap and a diameter of 43.5X48mm.
- SECURE PAYMENT Card, Transfer, Paypal, Cash on Delivery or Installments.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Shipping to EU countries is free for orders over 100€.
- WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE IT? 14 days for returns, free exchange or getting your money back.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY For every product, in case of manufacturing defects
The RBF smartwatch watch is a state-of-the-art designer smartwatch compatible with Android and Apple IOS. Gloss metal and 43.5X48mm in diameter.
It includes an activity tracking system, pedometer, heart rate, sleep monitoring, alarm, calendar, stopwatch, streaming music, voice calls, headphones and hands-free.
It connects and synchronizes with your smartphone via Bluetooth. It includes a rechargeable 300 mAh LI-ON battery that can last up to 5 days.
RBF black leather strap
- Operating system: Nucleus
- Processor: MTK2502C
- Screen: 1.22" IPS 240*204 pixel Round Display
- Color: silver
- Compatible platforms: supports IOS 7.0 or above and Android 4.4 or above G-SENSOR:three-axis sensor
- Memory: 128Mb+64Mb
- Battery life in call mode: between 2 and 4 hours
- Battery life in standby mode: approximately 72 hours
Sports functions and heart rate monitor
- Case Material
- Stainless steel
- Case diameter
- 48 mm
- Strap material
- Skin waterproof water-repellent
- Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Hard AVIATOR case with padded interior
- Calorie consumption
- Sleep monitor
- Atmospheric temperature
You have 14 days to exchange or return your product from the date you received your order.
In the event that the product is damaged/defective, Relojaviador.es will bear the shipping costs in Spain.
In case of product change, Watchesaviador.es will be responsible for the shipping costs in Spain.
In the case of a voluntary return in the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
See instructions for returning a product and the return address