AVIADOR Watch Danger Ejection Seat AV-1171 with 46.5 mm matte black dial and "Danger Ejections Seat" symbol on red.
Collection AVIADOR Danger Ejection Seat it is inspired by the international symbol of danger of ejection seats, characteristic of fighter aircraft.
Watch AVIADOR Danger Ejections Seat it breaks molds with its open calendar and its high resistance design. The aluminum elements of the belt increase its strength, even in conditions of extreme use.
- SECURE PAYMENT Card, Transfer, Paypal, Cash on Delivery or Installments.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Shipping to EU countries is free for orders over 100€.
- WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE IT? 14 days for returns, free exchange or getting your money back.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY For every product, in case of manufacturing defects
The most energetic and resistant AVIADOR Watch watch with 10 ATM
This "solo tempo" watch has a particularly resistant stainless steel case, associated with rubber straps with aluminum elements. These aluminum supplements ensure many years of service life to the straps, even in conditions of extreme use. The resistance of this piece to the toughest stresses is completed by a crown protector and an exceptional fit quality that allows the assembly to withstand up to ten atmospheres of pressure.
Mold-breaking open calendar
Watch AVIADOR Danger Ejection Seat it breaks molds with its open calendar integrated around the creativity of Danger that gives this watch a totally original and exclusive character.
Watch with 46.5 mm IPB stainless steel case
Watch AVIADOR Danger Ejection Seat it mounts a 46.5 mm diameter stainless steel case with IPB (Ion Plating Black) treatment. With this technology, a black metallic layer of great hardness, durability and up to 10 times more resistant to corrosion than other types of coatings is achieved.
Watch with surgical steel cover
Watch AVIADOR Danger Ejection Seat it includes a top quality surgical steel back cover to avoid allergies.
Japanese Miyota machinery
Watch AVIADOR Danger Ejection Seat it incorporates a Japanese Miyota 2115 Solo Tempo quartz movement with an uncovered calendar. The Miyota signature, belonging to Citizen, has always been characterized by possessing high quality quartz calibers.
Luminescent hands and Water Resistant 10 ATM
This watch has a matte black dial, index in white, luminescent hands and water resistance of 10 atmospheres.
Inspired by the symbol "Danger Ejection Seat"
This watch is inspired by the international symbol of the danger of ejection seats, characteristic of jet fighter aircraft, which have saved hundreds of pilots' lives in the air. This solution was introduced in the early forties with the aim of quickly moving the pilot away from the cockpit and avoiding colliding with the tail of the aircraft.
Technical characteristics of the watch Danger Aviador , matte black dial and rubber and aluminum strap AV-1171:
- Model: AVIADOR Watches Danger AV-1171
- Style: Pilot sport Watch
- Movement: Japanese quartz, MIYOTA Caliber 2115 Solotempo with open calendar
- Chronograph: no
- Tachometer: no
- Case diameter: 46.5 mm
- Dial color: matte black, white index, seconds hand and creativity in red
- Case material: Stainless steel with IPB treatment, high strength black ionic coating Ion Plating Black
- Crown protector: Yes
- Lid: Surgical stainless steel
- Crystal: Mineral
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM
- Strap or Bracelet: black rubber bracelet and red aluminum appliques. Width of the bracelet 22/24 mm
- Loop or closure: Standard buckle
- Bottom cover: Screw-on steel
- Luminous hands and markers: luminescent hands
- Date: Yes, open calendar, full calendar
- Warranty: 2 years
- Approximate battery life: 3 years
- Presentation: AVIADOR Watch Case
2 year warranty for any manufacturing defect. This warranty does not include glass breakage, batteries or any damage due to misuse or improper treatment.
- Dial color
- Case Material
- Stainless Steel IPB
- Belt width
- 22 mm
- Case diameter
- 46 mm
- Strap color
- Strap material
- Japanese Quartz, Miyota 2115 Caliber
- Calendar full view
- Material of the back cover
- Stainless surgical steel
- Approximate battery life
- 3 years
- Water resistance
- 10 ATM
You have 14 days to exchange or return your product from the date you received your order.
In the event that the product is damaged/defective, Relojaviador.es will bear the shipping costs in Spain.
In case of product change, Watchesaviador.es will be responsible for the shipping costs in Spain.
In the case of a voluntary return in the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
See instructions for returning a product and the return address