Aviador Watch EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON II C-16 AV-1105-PN with dial color silver plated and vintage black leather topstitched strap.
High jewelry watch inspire in the prestigious hunting Eurofighter Typhoon for lovers of collecting and aviation.
It is a beautiful watch with 48 mm stainless steel case, 20 ATM and Japanese chronograph movement. The dial and the back cover have a engraving of the airline Eurofighter Typhoon C-16.
- SECURE PAYMENT Card, Transfer, Paypal, Cash on Delivery or Installments.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Shipping to EU countries is free for orders over 100€.
- WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE IT? 14 days for returns, free exchange or getting your money back.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY For every product, in case of manufacturing defects
Aviador watch belonging to the collection Eurofighter Typhoon II C16 with Japanese machinery Miyota Caliber OS20 Quartz Chronograph
C16 is how the Air Force designates the Eurofighter Thyphoon aircraft. This plane it is a multirole fighter designed and built by the consortium of european companies Eurofighter GmbH. It was designed with a combination of agility, stealth capabilities and advanced aviation system, which make it one of the best fighters in the world. Currently the C-16 equips the 11th and 14th Wings of the Spanish Air Force.
Watch Certified by the Air Force under severe flight conditions
"The Logistics Center of Weaponry and Experimentation of the Air force certifies that the watch Eurofighter Thyphoon II, manufactured by the Spanish brand Aviador, has successfully passed the tests conducted under conditions of flight tests to endure severe changes of pressure, temperature, acceleration, deceleration of combat aircraft, including the Eurofighter."
The Aviador Watch Eurofighter Typhoon II it is a special edition where the figure of the Eurofighter Typhoon marks the dial of this beautiful watch that pays tribute to this fantastic aircraft. Of 48 mm stainless steel case, with japanese Miyota chronograph quartz movement Caliber, rotating bezel with conversion table, solid S/S armis strap and Water Resistant 20 ATM.
This collector's watch it is a piece of high jewelry that rounds off the line Watches with History of the Aviador Collection. Aviador drives, once again, the passion for collecting with a watch like the Eurofighter Typhoon II C-16, which brings together exclusive design, excellent quality and an affordable price.
Technical specifications of the Aviador watch Eurofighter Typhoon II C-16 black color with solid armis strap AV-1105-PN:
- Model: Eurofighter Typhoon II C-16 AV-1105-PN Pilot's Watch
- Style: Classic pilot aviation watch
- Movement: Miyota Caliber OS20 Quartz Chronograph Calendar.
- Case diameter: 48 mm.
- Dial color: silver silver
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Mineral
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM
- Strap or Bracelet: vintage black leather strap stitched 24-20 mm.
- Loop: Sliding closure with "Quick Release" system
- Bottom cover: Steel thread
- Chronograph: Yes
- Tachometer: No
- Rotating Bezel: Yes, rotating bezel with conversion table.
- Date: Yes, calendar
- Needles and markers: Needles and numbering with luminescence
- Warranty: 2 years
- Presentation: Aviador Case
- Special Specifications: Special edition with Air Force testing certificate
2 year warranty for any manufacturing defect. This warranty does not include glass breakage, batteries or any damage due to misuse or improper treatment.
- Dial color
- Silver - Silver
- Case Material
- Stainless steel
- Belt width
- 24 mm
- Case diameter
- 48 mm
- Strap color
- Strap material
- Japanese Quartz, Miyota OS20 Caliber
- Rotating Bezel
- Rotating bezel with conversion table
- Approximate battery life
- 3 years
- Water resistance
- 20 ATM
You have 14 days to exchange or return your product from the date you received your order.
In the event that the product is damaged/defective, Relojaviador.es will bear the shipping costs in Spain.
In case of product change, Watchesaviador.es will be responsible for the shipping costs in Spain.
In the case of a voluntary return in the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
See instructions for returning a product and the return address